Monday, October 27, 2008

An Email From Sheryl

Hi sue and room 13,
I tried to leave a comment on you new wonderful virtual art exhibition but couldn't submit it because of problems with my ID and password. What do I type there?
Cheers,
Sheryl

Hi Sheryl,

I am really pleased that you like the Virtual Gallery. Thanks for the art that can be shown here!

I think that there are a few people in your situation, so I will start from the beginning. You click on the word 'comments' that is written under the post and that will take you to the comment place. Then the easiest way to comment is to type your message in the comment box and sign your name to it just as you would a letter. Then click on the circle next to the word anonymous and then click on publish. The program will ask you to copy a series of numbers and/or letters into a box, just to prove that you are a human being and not a virus or spam. Then you are done.

If you think this is all too hard you can always send us an email at room13juniorclass@yahoo.com.au because we love getting those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.photofunia.com - Check it out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic