Sunday, March 15, 2009

Louise Nevelson Tribute

Hi Everyone,
One of the places that I go to find inspiration is Kathy Barbro's Art projects for Kids Blog.
Kathy did a project with her class based on Loiuse Nevelson's found objects technique. Louise douses her art works in White paint. We couldn't bring ourselves to do that because they looked so good with all of the coloured objects stuck to them .
I loved the way that some children didn't stick to a raft shaped base, even though that was the way I demonstrated the activity for them.
I'm sure that they will want to do this activity again. Maybe next time we will use the white paint. If you would like to see what else Kathy Barbro might inspire you to do click here.

Sam


Daniel



Cody


Braydon



Tey Neisha


Thomas


2 comments:

  1. Glad to have found your site! I love sharing ideas so feel free to link my site to yours. The "Ish" book I wrote about is available on amazon.com. You can just click on the hot link in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Stuff!

    Commendable Blog indeed!

    Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

    www.octandigital.com

    Regards,
    Mehta

    ReplyDelete

www.photofunia.com - Check it out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic